Managerial Leadership Training BootcampUnleash Your Potential for Exponential Growth!
May 12 – 13
9 a.m. -4 p.m.
Pricing will show up on the registration page.
Want to learn how to motivate your team?
Over the past decade, we’ve had countless business owners and leaders tell us that our leadership and manger training has helped them double, triple and quadruple the size of their companies. If you visit our YouTube channel, you can watch Aaron Nursey, President of Direct Components, talk about how his business grew because of what he and his team took away from RedRock training. You can also hear from Jay Silver, CEO of Helicon, talk about how his business increased more than 1,000 percent after he and his team embraced RedRock’s Leadership Training – the same training that you will find in this leadership bootcamp.
This leadership bootcamp will help you become a collaborative leader!
At RedRock Leadership, we believe the vision of a leader is to create a legacy and that the mission of a leader is to take care of others. We don’t teach leaders how to become great, instead we teach them to create greatness, and we do this by helping them develop the skills and learn techniques and methods contained within our training. We will help you learn to trust and persevere and become a collaborative leader. We’ve seen it work for hundreds of leaders we’ve personally trained and coached, and it can work for you too!
Our goal isn’t that you take part in our training and pick up a few helpful nuggets, but that you will embrace the skills, techniques and methods and use them to transform your company culture and unleash the potential for exponential growth and then tell others about it. This leadership bootcamp is led in part by Jeff Ruby, our founder and CEO, and he states that his personal vision is that business owners and leaders all over the world, who want to increase sales, improve their leadership skills and grow their companies will learn from their peers that the only way they’ll achieve the highest level of success is to work with RedRock Leadership.
Are you ready to unleash the potential for exponential growth?
If you want to become a collaborative leader and grow your business, we can help you!
This RedRock Leadership Bootcamp is uniquely designed to help you be effective and relevant in today’s ever-changing business culture. You’ll learn strategies and techniques while developing the skillset needed to improve your emotional intelligence, become a better leader, enhance communication, become an effective coach and motivate your team. Check out our YouTube channel to get a sampling of some of our training.
Here’s specifically what you’ll learn:
- How to coach and hold your team accountable
- How to develop coaching plans
- Define your core values and learn to use them to stabilize your culture
- The key to building an environment of trust
- How to motivate your team
- Leadership interpersonal skills
- How to deliver bad news in a positive way
- The most practical ways to collaborate and create collaboration
- How to build and sustain mental toughness
- How to read the tone, body language and verbal cues of others
- You’ll create a 3-year goal plan
- Powerful time leveraging techniques
- You’ll create a personal mission statement based off on your personal core values
- Insight on how to create long-lasting collaborative relationships
- The specifics about what drives you into action
- Important insight into your own unique individual behavior style
Workbook Learning Modules Include:
- Motivate your Team
- Be an Effective Coach
- Hold Your Team Accountable
- Build an Environment of Trust
Available in Tampa
A TTI Talent Insights DISC / Driving Forces Leadership Skills Assessment and a RedRock Bootcamp Workbook Kit!
Founder, RedRock Leadership
President, RedRock Leadership Clearwater, Florida
Philip’s success in building sales and leadership teams earns him the confidence of emerging growth business owners who lean on him for guidance in building their businesses. To them, he’s known as a strong implementer who's determined to get others to the next level.