Active Sales Management™
Do you need an interim sales manager?
- Sales teams need an advocate.
- Mentoring & coaching provides for sustained growth.
- Accountability increases the predictability of results.
For more than 10 years, Active Sales Management™ has provided emerging growth companies with sales management support. This allows business owners to get out of working in the business so they can work on the business.
You choose what you want to include.
Active Sales Management™ can be a short or long-term engagement that starts at $3,950 and goes up in $1,000 increments based on the size of your team and detail of the assignment. In most cases, we can measurable results and progress within 3 months.
- Create, rebuild or restructure your sales team
- Analyze and redesign sales compensation plan
- Create Custom Job Benchmarks for individual sales positions
- Recruiting assistance:
-Facilitate of first and second interviews
-Recommend candidates for hire
-Provide DNA candidate assessments for each candidate before making a hire
-Negotiation of employment offers to candidate
- Facilitation of scheduled sales meetings
- Being an advocate for the sales team
- Motivation, mentorship, coaching and training of the sales team
- Implementation of a sales process
- Establishment and support of a sales tracking system
- Building of sales tracking systems within the CRM
- Pre- and de-briefing of sales calls
- Tracking of daily activity, results and profitability
- Receiving weekly reports from the sales team
- Creation of an on-boarding plan for new hires
- Communicating pipeline reports and sales projections to ownership
- Meet regularly with ownership to communicate updates and status of sales team
“I am extremely pleased with the team at RedRock. Active Sales Management helped me build a high performing sales team in less than 2 years.”